[STDS-802-16] Fwd: [802SEC] +++EC Ballot+++ENDS 04OCT+++ Motion to approve P802.22 press release

Folks,

I have an opportunity to ballot on the 802 EC motion below.

Note that the draft press release, which you can find here:
        http://ieee802.org/secmail/msg05705.html
mentions 802.16.

If you have comments, please let me know.

Roger