From: Roger B. Marks
To: STDS-802-16@listserv.ieee.org
Sent: 9/24/2004 8:24 PM
Subject: [STDS-802-16] Fwd: [802SEC] +++EC Ballot+++ENDS 04OCT+++ Motion to
approve P802.22 press release

Folks,

I have an opportunity to ballot on the 802 EC motion below.

Note that the draft press release, which you can find here:
        http://ieee802.org/secmail/msg05705.html
mentions 802.16.

If you have comments, please let me know.

Roger

>Dear EC Members,
>
>This is an email ballot of 10 day duration on the following motion:
>
>To approve the attached press release prepared by IEEE-SA staff
>announcing the approval of the P802.22 PAR.
>Moved: Carl Stevenson
>Second: Jerry Upton
>
>It opens 1PM edt 24 September and closes 1PM edt 04 October.
>
>Regards,
>
>--Paul Nikolich
>IEEE 802 Chairman

This mail passed through mail.alvarion.com

computer viruses.
This mail was sent via mail.alvarion.com