[STDS-802-16] IEEE 802 PARs under consideration in November

According to my best count, nine PARs were submitted for
consideration by the IEEE 802 LMSC Executive Committee at the
November Plenary:
         http://ieee802.org/16/meetings/mtg34/lmsc/pars.html

Comments to the proposing Working Group are due by 5 pm on Tuesday of
the session week. Responses (and possible PAR updates) are due by 5
pm on Wednesday.

If you have comments, please let me know by 10 November AOE in case
we need to include a topic on the 802.16 Opening Plenary agenda.

As for the 802.16 PAR on License-Exempt Coexistence, recall that it
is being reviewed through 30 October in Working Group Recirculation
Ballot #15a:
        http://ieee802.org/16/le/ballot15/report15.html
Please submit any comments by that deadline.

Roger

--

Dr. Roger B. Marks  <mailto:marks@nist.gov> +1 303 497 7837
National Institute of Standards and Technology/Boulder, CO, USA