From: varma indukuri [mailto:varma.ivs@gmail.com]
Sent: Thu 28 October 2004 08:26
To: STDS-802-16@listserv.ieee.org
Subject: [STDS-802-16] Regarding Pilots

Hi all,
I have a doubt in 16d standard about the position of the pilots.
The variable pilots shift by 6 subcarrier positions for even and odd
symbols in downlink FUSC case.But these shift is causing the variable
pilots overlap with the constant pilots at 8 location. I need to
understand this if any one having a idea.Please reply

Regards
varma

This mail passed through mail.alvarion.com

********
viruses.
********
This mail was sent via mail.alvarion.com