[STDS-802-16] P802.16e/D5 Sponsor Ballot Comments

The P802.16e/D5 Sponsor Ballot comments are available in Commentary format:
        http://ieee802.org/16/docs/04/80216-04_69.zip

TGe has a large task ahead of it, because 1973 comments were received
in this ballot. It would have been much larger, but I spent a lot of
time eliminating exact duplicate comments submitted by groups ranging
from 2 to 10 people. In these cases, I included only one copy, with a
note listing all the people who submitted it. In the future, I would
prefer that people not submit duplicate comments. It impedes progress.

I also spent a lot of time trying to assign page numbers to comments
lacking them. I don't like doing this, and I don't like the delay it
causes. However, without page numbers, the comments don't sort
correctly, which delays the comment resolution process. Besides, the
group doesn't want to spend its valuable time trying to discern what
page you are talking about. I request that all balloters please be
considerate of the rest of the WG, remembering that we are not
dealing with your comments alone.

Please begin preparing Reply Comments. The deadline is 11 November AOE.

Roger