[STDS-802-16] Reference of Comment #1943

Dear Chair and all,
I am sorry for my mistake the reference of comment#1943 was not unknown.
(it has been said as C80216e-04/xx at suggested remedy)
The reference contribution for comment #1943 is C802.16e-04/444.
It had been upload before dead line. Therefore, you can download it at the
upload server.
I will revise comment before revision dead line.
Please refer that contribution until that.
I am sorry for making inconvenient.

Jung Je Son, PH.D.
Senior Engineer
Global Standards Strategy Team
Telecommunication R&D Center
SAMSUNG ELECTRONICS CO., LTD
Tel : +82-31-279-5098
Mobile : +82-16-9530-5098
What Do You Want To Be? Plan, Do and See?