[STDS-802-16] Session #34 documents/contributions

Folks,

I've cleared out the upload server, except for a few stray rejected
contributions. The contributed files are now stored and indexed.

I've posted a summary index to the Session #34 documents/contributions:
        http://ieee802.org/16/meetings/mtg34/docs.html

I'm not expecting many more contributions, but the upload server will
be available over the weekend, until I pack it for San Antonio on
Sunday (around 10 am San Antonio time). It should be on the 802 LAN
by Sunday evening.

Roger