[STDS-802-16] completion of initial P802.16-REVe/D5 Sponsor Ballot comment resolutions

The poll of the Ballot Resolution Committee (composed of the WG
Members) regarding the P802.16e/D5 Sponsor Ballot comments that were
not addressed in Session #34 is now complete. 127 members
participated. The results are included in an updated database IEEE
802.16-04/69r3:
        <http://ieee802.org/16/docs/04/80216-04_69r3.zip>

Of the 427 comments:
    121 were accepted (75% minimum)
    303 were rejected
      3 were included in the database by accident:
        * 2 (1027 and 1028) had already been accepted at Session #34
        * 1 (973) had been previously withdrawn

The complete report (a 3.1 MB file including all 36,838 individual
poll preference indications) is available in a report on the private
web site:
        <http://ieee802.org/16/private/ballots/misc/80216-04_77.pdf>

As decided at Session #34, the comment resolutions in the database
will be under review in a Ballot Resolution Committee recirculation.
To assist in that review, the Editor, Ron Murias, is preparing a new
draft. He expects it to be available close to the scheduled date of
10 December.

Roger

--

Dr. Roger B. Marks  <mailto:marks@nist.gov> +1 303 497 7837
National Institute of Standards and Technology/Boulder, CO, USA