From: owner-stds-802-16@listserv.ieee.org [mailto:owner-stds-802-16@listserv.ieee.org] On Behalf Of
Roger B. Marks
Sent: Wednesday, December 08, 2004 3:32 AM
To: STDS-802-16@listserv.ieee.org
Subject: [STDS-802-16] TTA PG302 status report

Folks,

I'd like to call your attention to a TTA PG302 status report
submitted during Session #34 by Panyuh Joo and Yung Hahn. Panyuh is
PG302's liaison to 802.16, and Yung is 802.16's reciprocal liaison.

Panyuh uploaded this report the day before the last Closing Plenary.
However, I overlooked his emailed request for time on the draft
agenda. No one raised the issue, and the participants didn't get a
chance to hear the presentation.

I mentioned the document:
        http://ieee802.org/16/liaison/docs/L80216-04_35.pdf
in the Session #34 Report. However, I also wanted to call your
attention to it here. It includes some interesting information,
particularly about the use of 802.16 in the Korean WiBro service. It
also includes an address to request a copy of the TTA standard, in
Korean.

Regards,

Roger

--

Dr. Roger B. Marks  <mailto:marks@nist.gov> +1 303 497 7837
National Institute of Standards and Technology/Boulder, CO, USA