[STDS-802-16] ***P802.16e/D5a BRC Recirculation: Call for Call for Resolutions of Comments

reply comments. The updated Commentary database is available in IEEE
80216-05/001r1:
        http://ieee802.org/16/docs/04/80216-05_001r1.zip

The authors of the original comments in IEEE 80216-05/001r1 are now
invited to propose resolutions of their original comments, taking the
reply comments into consideration. The deadline is 23 January AOE
[previously announced as 20 January.]

To propose resolutions, following the instructions below for
preparing reply comments. However, address only comments of which you
are the author. Also, name the exported file
"tge_resolution_Name.USR", where "Name" is your name.

Please use the correct file naming format.

Roger