[STDS-802-16] Application level signaling ..

Hi,

Which CID will be used for sending the upper layer singling messages
like SIP, is it going to be on Secondary management CID ?

In my understanding the SIP signaling messages should be considered as
a BE traffic, and it should have new CID(excluding Basic, Primary and
Secondary). This CID is valid till the SIP transaction(not the
session) is alive. CID should be destroyed once the transaction is
over.

Please ignore this if this is not the correct forum to ask this
question. In that case I would be happy if you can redirect me to
proper place to ask this question.

--
Regards,
Rakesh

Success consists of going from failure to failure without loss of enthusiasm.

     ~ Winston Churchill ~