[STDS-802-16] upload server back on-line

Dear 802.16 Folk,

The 802.16 upload server is once again on-line:
        http://upload.wirelessman.org

If you have trouble with that URL (as is typical for those is China),
I suggest you go through a proxy service, such as:
        https://webproxy.kaxy.com

Sorry it's taken a week to get this up. This is our new server, and I
needed to reconfigure it for this purpose. Also, I was traveling most
of the week.

You will find that the response is much faster than the old server.
Thanks again to Greg Phillips for buying it for our use!

The plan for the future is to acquire a second, highly-portable
server for use at meetings. The main server will stay on-line all the
time, to prevent these down periods.

I'll be organizing the material from the upload server, indexing it
and filing it away on our real web site. However, in the meantime,
you can access it in raw form.

Roger