[STDS-802-16] doubt in WiMAX OFDM - plz help

hi,
I am working in WiMAX MAC as a part of my Post
Graduate studies in India.
I would like any one of you to clear my doubts
thanks in advance

In WiMAX OFDM, there are two types of REQ regions in
a frame. These are REQ Region FULL and REQ Region
Focused.

i have understood REQ Region Focused in that a SS
shall send a short code over a TO that consists of
four subcarrier by two OFDM symbols.

my doubts are :
1) what will be transmitted in that so that BS shall
get the channel index etc. is there any format for
that mentioned in the standard?

2) What is that REQ Region FULL? also when to decide
which REQ to choose?
3) What are all those burst profiles (UIUC = 5-12) on
(page 468 in the 2004 edition) used for? what is the
format for that? is it a grant IE?

4) if subchannelization is used, then why not
different SSs transmit with different subchannel index
in the same burst?

plz help me in clearing these doubts
bye
sabari