Re: [STDS-802-16] warning: many TGe contributions NOT ACCEPTED

Sean,

I agree with this analysis.

There are two possible solutions. You can take your choice:

(1) Send me a note identifying the contribution number and providing
the exact text of the author list. I will add the author list.

(2) Upload a new version of the contribution, with an incremented
revision number.

Roger