Re: [STDS-802-16] warning: many TGe contributions NOT ACCEPTED

Roger,

The reason that some of these contributions have not included
contributors is there is an upload software problem last night. When I
was uploading contribution last night, the web page opened up three
description fields, each for a line input. However the upload software
did not take the information from the second and third fields. I think
that is the reason you don't see the contributors included in those
submission. What should we do? Now the upload software is Ok, should we
resubmit them again? But, the software doesn't accept resubmission of
the same doc.

Regards,

Sean Cai
ZTE San Diego, Inc.