[STDS-802-16] P802.16e/D6 Sponsor Recirc Ballot: Voting Summary

I've received the P802.16e/D6 ballot recirc results from the IEEE-SA
Balloting Center. They report:

        89 Approve
        46 Disapprove
        135 votes =  65% affirmative

In addition, two eligible voters cast unusable Approve votes because
they used the wrong IEEE membership number. One had not voted
previously; the other is a Disapprove voter. If we can resolve those
errors, then the result will be:

        91 Approve
        45 Disapprove
        136 votes =  67% affirmative

Three other people told me, right after the ballot closed, that
they'd meant to switch their vote to Approve, but they failed to. If
we include those, we get:

        94 Approve
        42 Disapprove
        136 votes =  69% affirmative

In order to make the 75% minimum, we need 8 more people to flip to
Approve. We should expect that, based on comment resolution next
week, we can move toward that goal.

Roger