[STDS-802-16] release of IEEE P802.16e/D8

The new draft P802.16e/D8 is now available:
        <http://ieee802.org/16/private/drafts/tge/P80216e_D8.zip>
A markup version will be available (maybe later today):
        <http://ieee802.org/16/private/drafts/tge/P80216e_D8delta.zip>

Both require the 802.16 user name and password. For more information
on password-protected access, see:
http://ieee802.org/16/password.html

I'll ask IEEE to put the 636-page D8 up for sale, in place of D7.
It should be in the catalog in a few days
<http://www.ili-info.com/ieee802drafts>.

Thanks again to Chief Technical Editor Ron Murias, who finished ahead of schedule. Ron wanted to thank Jose Puthenkulam for his help on two of the larger contributions and his editorial review/feedback leading up to the release.

Ron's Commentary database, including editor's notes, is posted:
<http://ieee802.org/16/docs/05/80216-05_023r5.zip>

Ron says "I've included more detail in the 'Editor's Notes' field of the database, especially when I've run into difficulty or when I've had to stray from the group resolution."

I'll work with IEEE to get Sponsor Ballot recirculation open as soon as possible next week. We should have no problem getting it closed by our scheduled date of 11 June.

Cheers,

Roger