[STDS-802-16] Session #37 photos

Dear IEEE 802.16 Participants:

Anyone who attended Session #37 will confirm that the venue was
extremely photogenic. Many photos were taken. I took quite a few
myself.

I've set up a gallery of my photos, and a few others that were
provided to me. This area will be useful for posting photos of future
and past sessions as well. It could also be used to collect photos of
the WG participants to help us get to know each other more quickly.

The site is at:
	<http://photo.wirelessman.org>.

You are welcome to post your own photos there, and I encourage you to
do so. However, please don't send photos to me for posting.

If you do want to add photos to the group, follow the instructions on
the site. Please tag your photos appropriately to make it easy for
others to use the gallery.

In browsing the photos, you are free add comments about them or add
notes to specific areas of any photo.

Regards,

Roger

--

Dr. Roger B. Marks  <mailto:marks@nist.gov> +1 303 497 7837
National Institute of Standards and Technology/Boulder, CO, USA