[STDS-802-16] Fwd: 802.16 Comment

Hello there,

I had a chance to look at the IEEE 802.16 corrigendum. I noticed that the
section 8.4.9.4.4 had changed a lot to reflect correction in the standard
and the interleaver now looks fine. I am trying to simulate the thing, but I
can't generate the matching PRBS sub-carrier and the shift in every symbol
doesn't exist. Can you please clarify more about sub-carrier randomization
and verify the example 8.4.9.4.4. I would really appreciate if someone get
backs to me on this.

Sincerely,
Amir H. Kamalizad
PhD Candidate