[STDS-802-16] Fwd: Re: example OPNET mode for IEEE802.16

From: "Ip Chung Kei" <gabriel_ick@hotmail.com>
To: r.b.marks@ieee.org
Subject: Re: example OPNET mode for IEEE802.16

Mr Marks,

I am a student currently studying a degree of Bachelor of Engineering (Telecommunications). I am now trying to implement the IEEE802.16 WiMax model in OPNET, which mainly concerns in its MAC layer functionalities. I don't have too much previously experiences of using OPNET, so i am not stuck and not sure what to do next.

If possible, have you got any existing OPNET model regarding this particular protocol that i can have a look for references?? Alternatively, It will be also great if i can get some similar model or a summary of the WiMax standard.

Thank you very much for your concern, and i am looking forward to hearing from you soon..

Kind regards,
Tracy