Re: [STDS-802-16] Regarding 802.16e Corrigendum and Merging to 802.16-2004

Jungnam,

No, there was no discussion of merging any amendments (or corrigenda) into IEEE Std 802.16-2004.

To make a new, merged standard would require a new standardization project, with a new PAR. It would need to be a "Revision" project:
	http://standards.ieee.org/guides/opman/sect9.html#9.2

There is also the possibility of an "Edition", which is to "assist WGs during standards development". I only know of one written description of an Edition:
	http://ieee802.org/secmail/msg03241.html
I can't say I fully understand it.

By the way, that note is obsolete in at least one section ("INTERPRETATION OF AMENDMENT RULES"). The current policy is at:
	http://standards.ieee.org/guides/opman/sect8.html#8.1

Roger