[STDS-802-16] Fwd: New Site for March 2006 Plenary Session Selected - Dates Changed to one week prior !!!

Folks,

The announcement below is an important one that affects the date and location of our Session #42 next March.

Those of you who miss having our meetings in Colorado, which we haven't done much lately, will be happy to know that the March 2006 IEEE 802 Plenary has been moved to Denver, Colorado, USA.

The dates have moved to a week earlier. I hope you can work with that.

I think you will like the location. That's easy for me to say, because it's only three miles from my house. But, beyond that, people always enjoy being in downtown Denver, which is very pleasant and lively nowadays (e.g., there is professional basketball and hockey downtown that week). It's easy to get across town on the free shuttle, which runs every couple of minutes during the day and until 1:30 in the morning, so you'll be able to get out after our meetings close for the evening.

Here a link to the last 802.16 session in Denver, with a few more details:
	http://ieee802.org/16/meetings/mtg27/travel.html

If that's not enough to sway you, consider that Denver is the home of US Postal Service ZIP Code 80216. What more could you want?

Roger