Re: [STDS-802-16] P802.16-2004/Cor1/D5 Sponsor Ballot (Second Recirc) Results

Just for the record:

The IEEE-SA Balloting center found one more Approve vote that I did.
They have reported the final result as 169 Approve, 2 Disapprove, and
6 Abstain, for an unchanged approval ratio of 98.8%.

I have updated the RevCom submittal package accordingly:
	http://ieee802.org/16/docs/05/80216-05_070r2.pdf

P.S. Also note a correction to the recirc start date: 12 September.

Roger