[STDS-802-16] 802.16 multicast / broadcast support

Dear all,

I have a doubt related with multicast / broadcast and I was not able to
understood it from the standard. Suppose that I have one Base Station
(BS) and three Subscriber Stations (SS1, SS2 and SS3). Suppose that I am
using 802.3 classification and I want to forward a multicast flow
through SS1 and SS3. From what I understood from the standard, I must
establish a service flow between the BS and SS1 with, for example, CID =
1. This service flow between BS and SS1 is established based on the
multicast MAC address of the multicast flow. Then, I must establish an
identical service flow between the BS and the SS3 also with CID = 1 and
with the same classification procedure (multicast MAC address of the
multicast flow). Is this correct or am I wrong?

Concerning broadcast, should the procedure be the same? Should I
establish one service flow between the BS and each one of the SSs with
the same CID and using the FF:FF:FF:FF:FF:FF MAC address?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Best Regards,
Pedro Neves