[STDS-802-16] Can both H-ARQ MAP message and SUB-DL-UL-MAP message be valid?

Both H-ARQ MAP message (Table 88) and SUB-DL-UL-MAP message (Table 108y) are indicated by the first 3 bits of a burst being 0b111. How can the receiver tell which is which, then?

It seems they contain very similar contents. Is SUB-DL-UL-MAP supposed to be a replacement for H-ARQ MAP?

(I'd be very appreciative if someone can point me to an expert on H-ARQ --- I have more questions on H-ARQ that I would like to ask off the list. Many thanks!)