[STDS-802-16] Results of IEEE 802.16 Letter Ballot #19

WG Letter Ballot #19 has been approved, with an approval ratio of 82%
and one comment.

See the report for details:
	http://ieee802.org/16/netman/ballot19/report19.html

Roger

--

Dr. Roger B. Marks  <mailto:marks@nist.gov> +1 303 497 7837
National Institute of Standards and Technology/Boulder, CO, USA