[STDS-802-16] Fw: [STDS-802-16] +++IEEE 802.16 Letter Ballot #20 (on P802.16g/D1) is now open+++

802.16 Members,

I am certain that there is an error in the email announcement, PDF document
announcement, and in the web page for WG Ballot #20. All point to an
erroneous closing date of February 1, 2006. They should indicate a closing
date for the ballot of March 1, 2006.

Unfortunately, Roger is traveling as of this afternoon and will not be able
to correct this error until he lands. Be assured that the Ballot is required
to be at least 30 days long, and that you are not obligated to respond by
February 1.

I apologize for any confusion this mistake may have caused.

Thanks,
Phillip Barber

Chair, 802.16 Netman TG

Chief Scientist