From: Vladimir Yanover [mailto:vladimir.yanover@ALVARION.COM]
Sent: Tuesday, January 31, 2006 6:02 PM
To: STDS-802-16@listserv.ieee.org
Subject: Re: [STDS-802-16] +++IEEE 802.16 Letter Ballot #20 (on P802.16g/D1)
is now open +++

Roger,

According to your previous letter, the 802.16g draft D1 is available from
30-Jan-2006. Let me ask, what is the reason to set the ballot deadline to
1-Feb-2006 i.e. in two days from the publication of the draft?

I don't think it is possible for majority of members to review 188 pages
document in two days.

Thanks

Vladimir