[STDS-802-16] Call for Comments: IEEE 802.16 License-Exempt Task Group

Folks,

IEEE 802.16's License-Exempt Task Group has posted an updated P802.16h Working Document:
	http://ieee802.org/16/le/docs/80216h-06_004.zip

and issued a Call for Contributions for Session #42:
        http://ieee802.org/16/le/docs/80216h-06_005.pdf

with a deadline of 28 February 2006 AOE.

Thanks to the Editor, Xuyong (Shawn) Wu, for converting the previous document from Word into FrameMaker and completing the recent edits. You will find that this is starting to look like a draft. I hope that those of you who haven't yet taken the time to study the work of the LE Task Group will use this opportunity to give the new P802.16h Working Document a careful reading. I am sure that the Task Group will appreciate your comments.

Regards,

Roger