[STDS-802-16] upload server for Session #42

Dear 802.16,

I have disabled our Internet-based upload facility for the duration
of Session #42. The previously uploaded files will remain available,
but no updates will be made during the week.

I've copied all the directories to the local server, which will be
available on the LAN at the meeting site. This is where you will go
to upload files during the session.

For the upload facility, and all other access to the local server and
Session #42 information, see:
	http://lan.wirelessman.org

This will be active no later than 11 am on Monday morning. I hope it
will be up even earlier - before 8 am.

Roger