Re: [STDS-802-16] [802-WEC] Fwd: Ad Hoc meeting of Wireless Architecture Sub-Group

Tony,

This morning, I received the message below from Tom Siep, notifying
me of a "Wireless Architecture Sub-Group" meeting that seems to be
scheduled for tomorrow night (assuming that Tom's reference to
"today's meetings" is a typo).

Can you tell me more how this meeting was scheduled? I am
particularly concerned because 802.16 participants are not available,
since the meeting directly overlaps the 802.16 WG Closing Plenary.

Roger