Re: [STDS-802-16] Uplink example for OFDMA

Pieter,

Oh yeh, you are right! What happen to the work we have done in Cor1/D5?

As we all know, combining the two documents was such a daunting task. I believe that for some reason this subclause was overlooked by the editor in the merging process. You may want to submit a comment to Maintenance Task Group so that this problem will be fixed in the future, and let everyone else in the working group be aware of it.

Regards,

Sean Cai

ZTE San Diego, Inc.

10105 Pacific Heights Blvd.