Re: [STDS-802-16] final results of 802.16 officer elections

Thank you, Panyuh, for the support.

Ken

-----Original Message-----
From: Panyuh [mailto:panyuh@SAMSUNG.COM]
Sent: Sunday, March 12, 2006 3:31 PM
To: STDS-802-16@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG
Subject: Re: [STDS-802-16] final results of 802.16 officer elections

Ken, Roger and all the member of 802.16,
I would also like to congratulate Ken's re-election as vice chairman.
And also would like to express my appreciation to all my supporters.
All of us including me will give full support to Ken for his continuity
of
vice chairmanship for following years.
Good luck to all.
Panyuh