[STDS-802-16] FW: need help (WMAN-OFDMA)

Can anyone help the man?

-----Original Message-----
From: james cho [mailto:james42315@yahoo.com]
Sent: Monday, March 13, 2006 1:14 PM
To: Kiernan, Brian G.
Subject: need help (WMAN-OFDMA)

Dear Sir,

My name is James. Recently I am reading 802.16e
WMAN-OFDMA and have questions about how to process the
DL subframe in TDD mode. My question is that if each
SS (Subscriber Station) have to process only specific
DL bursts so that the data for each SS can be selected
at PHY level. If it is not the case, the SS may have
to process all the DL bursts andthe data for each SS
can be separated in MAC layer?

Thank you very much in advance.

James