[STDS-802-16] Session #44: Meeting Information, Registration, and Hotel

IEEE 802.16's Session #44 will be held 17-20 July at the Grand Hyatt
Manchester in San Diego, CA, USA. This will be an IEEE 802 LMSC
Plenary Session and co-located with sessions of the other IEEE 802
Working Groups and Technical Advisory Groups.

Meeting Information, Registration, and Hotel Reservation Instructions
are now available on-line. See:
	http://ieee802.org/16/meetings/mtg44

Due to a large city-wide convention in San Diego during the dates of
the IEEE 802 Session, early hotel reservations are highly recommended.

Regards,

Roger