[STDS-802-16] Help: Where can I find Conv. Turbo Code (CTC) performance in fading channels?

Dear members;
It seems very difficult to find the performance of CTC under fading channel conditions of 802.16e, e.g. SUI or ITUs. It is important to calibrate a CTC implementation against a known benchmark. Without it, it is almost impossible to achieve this goal. Can anyone provide this information or give me a pointer as to where to find them. In particular, I am interested in CTC performance in a SISO system of 1K FFT, channel BW 10MHz, SUI or ITU fading models.

Thanks in advance.

Jing Wang