From: Arthur Liew [mailto:geniusbb@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, March 15, 2006 7:07 AM
To: Darcy Poulin
Subject: Re: [STDS-802-16] Downlink power control & link level performance - 802.16e ?

Dear Dr Darcy Poulin,

Just wish to say thanks for you helpful comment. I have one final question regarding first question though. Is the same technique used for downlink power control too ? Do we do a link budget and use fixed power or adapt power dynamically accordingly in the downlink ?

Thanks for reading this email. Your help have been helpful.

Regards,
Arthur.