[STDS-802-16] Question on UL-MAP_IE and bandwidth request

Hello.

I have two questions

In IEEE 802.16, Base Station allocate Uplink bandwidth per Subscriber Station.

I know that Subscriber Station recognize through UL-MAP_IE for allocated uplink bandwidth.

Does many UL-MAP_IEs for same Subscriber Station exist in a uplink subframe?

Does uplink bandwidth for a subscriber station split into multiple UL-MAP_IE in a uplink subframe?

Is this possible?

I wonder how to transmit bandwidth request packets when many connections exist in a subscriber station. Assume all connection is BE (Best Effort) and bandwidth request is based on contention.

Does bandwidth request packets transmit per connection?

What is criteria of selecting connection for requesting bandwidth?

Regards,

Sang-Jin Kim