[STDS-802-16] Invitation letters for session #43

Dear session #43 attendees,

I would like to clarify the issue of invitation letters. The invitation
letters serve one of two purposes:

a) Issuing an entry visa. In this case, you need to have physically a letter
signed by us - fax or email copy may turn inadequate. In such case I'll have
to send it by rush mail (and wonder why have you postponed the visa issue
till now).

b) Shortening the interaction with the border control officers, if you are
asked to prove the purpose of your visit. For this purpose, I'll be sending
a personalized invitation letter in PDF format by email. The letter will be
with Alvarion letterhead and my signature - I suggest that you print it in
color.

Whoever wants to receive such an invitation letter please write me. In order
to ease for me the generation of the letters, I'll appreciate if you follow
punctually the instructions below:

Please prepare an one-line Excel file containing the following information:

Column A - Salutation (mandatory): e.g. Mr.
Column B - First name (mandatory): e.g. Naftali
Column C - Last name (mandatory): e.g. Chayat
Column D - Passport number (mandatory): e.g. 12345678
Column E - Affiliation  (mandatory): e.g. Alvarion
Column F - Address line 1 (mandatory if phy letter is needed): e.g. HaBarzel
21a
Column G - Address line 2 (mandatory if phy letter is needed): e.g. Tel Aviv
69710
Column H - Address line 3 (mandatory if phy letter is needed): e.g. Israel
Column I - email address (preferably yes): e.g. naftali.chayat@alvarion.com
Column J - Landing date (optional) :e.g. 7/5/2006
Column K - Landing time (optional): e.g. 13:45
Column L - Flight number (optional): e.g. LY002

and email it to me with a request to issue you an invitation letter. In case
you need the physical version, please indicate it expressly. If there are
any special circumstances you want to be mentioned in the letter, please
describe it in the email.

I'll prepare and mail the invitation letter to you ASAP.

I'll appreciate if requests for invitation letters are sent to me ASAP, so
that I can batch process them.

I'd like to take this opportunity to remind that you if you haven't done so
yet you can still register for the meeting and reserve rooms at the David
Intercontinental hotel at the registration web site -
http://www.myreg.co.il/IEEEisrael.

Best Regards and see you all here in Israel,

Naftali

Naftali Chayat, Chief Scientist
Alvarion Ltd.
21a HaBarzel Street
P.O.Box 13139, Tel Aviv 61131, Israel
Mobile: +972-54-4225549
Tel: +972-3-645-7801/6262
Fax: +972-3-645-6290
email: naftali.chayat@alvarion.com
www.alvarion.com

This mail was sent via mail.alvarion.com