[STDS-802-16] Notes on [STDS-802-16] Call for Contributions: 802.16's Relay Task Group

Dear all,

Thank you for your contribution intentions to the Relay TG, in reply to the call for
contributions:
http://ieee802.org/16/relay/docs/80216j-06_001.pdf

As we are approaching the deadline, I have got several inquiries on document submission
failures: one has no access to the upload web site, and the other has no way to revise a
reserved name with the actual file.

If you face such, please do not be worried!
Instead, please let me know your intention with the contribution document attached, so that I
can help.  I will try to upload yours, and at least I will register your document submission by
 the due date and assure your contribution presentation on site.

But before that, please double-check if the document naming is correct.
(In the form of C80216-06_nnn.pdf as the file name and IEEE C802.16j-06/nnn as the document
name, respectively.  Be sure there is no "dot" between "802" and "16" in the former case!)

You can find out the upload web-site at:
http://relay.wirelessman.org/

wish your good luck, and anyway no bad luck!

best regards and see you soon,

Mitsuo

Mitsuo Nohara
Relay TG Chair