Only one comment (Comment #90) was received; it
was a coordination comment from IEEE editorial
staff noting that the draft "Has met all
editorial requirements."

Only two Disapprove votes remain, and only two
Disapprove comments (Comments #07 and #08) remain
unresolved. Both comments are from Rainer Ullman.
Mr. Ullman did not respond in the recirc. Comment
#8 was accepted verbatim, and Comment #7 was
accepted in principle.

The comment database has been updated:
	http://ieee802.org/16/docs/06/80216-06_015r3.zip

The Conformance TG will meet at Session #43.
Gordon Antonello is unable to attend, so Herbert
Ruck will chair the meeting. The TG will have
little business. It will simply need to review
the status of the ballot and decide whether it is
complete.

Because the Conformance TG has so little business
to address, I have dropped its evening meeting,
which had been scheduled for Tuesday. Since this
left Tuesday open, I also moved the Maintenance
TG from Monday night to Tuesday night. We still
need to consider the possibility of adding a
fourth slot for the Maintenance TG.

Roger