[STDS-802-16] Several clarification towards sessions #43

Dear Session #43 attendees,

As we near the session, I would like to address several issues:

1) People with early morning arrivals:
Normal check-in time to the hotel is 2 pm. As we have people who arrive with
early morning flights. The arrangement we reached with the hotel is that
people checking in about 6 am or later will pay 50% charge for the first
night. However, the room has to reserved for you. Therefore, if your flight
arrives, as an example, on May 7 at 5 am and you expect to be in the hotel
about 6:30 am, state your arrival date on the registration site as May 6th,
send an email to the registration team ( ieeeisrael@kenes-tlalim.com )
stating that you arrive in the morning of May 7th, and you will be charged
50% for the night between May 6 and 7.

2) Invitation letters as departure letters:
In some cases people are questioned in length by the security staff on the
departure. We advise everybody to keep the invitation letters and show them
on the departure, if required to explain the purpose of their visit. We will
not be issuing separate "departure letters". You can ask me for a PDF
invitation letter by following the instructions (excel file etc.) from my
previous email.

3) Industry event:
The attendees of IEEE session #43 do not need to register for the industry
event - you are all invited. The request to register to applies to your
Israeli peers to whom you forward the invitation.

4) Weather and clothes:
As of now, the nights are still a bit chilly. Therefore, do not take my
advice to bring short-sleeve shirts as an advice to bring only short sleeve
shirts :-) And of course, do not forget your swimsuits!

See you here soon,

Naftali

Naftali Chayat, Chief Scientist
Alvarion Ltd.
21a HaBarzel Street
P.O.Box 13139, Tel Aviv 61131, Israel
Mobile: +972-54-4225549
Tel: +972-3-645-7801/6262
Fax: +972-3-645-6290
email: naftali.chayat@alvarion.com
www.alvarion.com

This mail was sent via mail.alvarion.com