[STDS-802-16] Question on MSH-DSCH

Hi,

i'm currently analysing the 802.16 mesh mode for my diploma thesis.

I have a problem with the "neighbour" definition occuring in "Scheduling
next transmission" (6.3.7.5.5.6) and the MSH-DSCH Scheduling IE
(6.3.2.3.37.1). (802.16-2004)
Are those just the 1-hop neighbours, 2-hop neighbours or all stations?

Another question is, how the NextXmtMx value is calculated.
As i understand it, i can derive it from my NextXmtTime, but
2^XmtHoldOffExponent*NextXmtMx is a relative value for a future
transmission opportunity (or the lowest value for the eligible interval)
seen from the moment it's calculated.
So if i forward this values (as defined in (6.3.2.3.37.1)) how can i
adapt this relative value in a way the interval doesn't change?

Thank you in advance

Markus Kiennen

Student of Computer Science in Wuerzburg, Germany.