[STDS-802-16] PUSC channel estimation

Hi :
    I wanted some inputs on how to perform channel
estimation if the subcarrier allocation technique is PUSC.
From the standard i gather that , every subchannel will have
24 data sub carriers / symbol plus 4 pilots . These data
subcarriers are themselves permuted giving by the formula in
section 8.4.6.1.2.2.2of 802.16e D5 . I assume that by this
formula, the subcarriers going into a subchannel are highly
noncorrelated. If thats the case then how does one do
interpolation on pilot values to estimates the values of
intermediate data carriers.
Thanks
aparna
The information contained in this electronic message and any attachments to this message are intended for the exclusive use of the addressee(s)and may contain confidential or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender or administrator@tataelxsi.co.in