[STDS-802-16] Session #43 wrap-up: Receipts etc.

Dear Attendees of session #43 in Tel-Aviv,

I would like to thank you all for coming and hope that, aside the work, all
of you took the opportunity to enjoy the place.

I would like to clarify the issue of payments and receipts, as I continue to
receive questions regarding it.

The payments for the event are performed as follows:
IEEE 802.16 registration fee - to Tlalim Events
Hotel room fee - to Tlalim Events
Hotel extras (minibar, phone calls etc.) - directly to the hotel at
checkout.

Tlalim Events provides receipts for the IEEE registration and the hotel room
fee. It is likely that most of you have approached Galit and collected your
receipt. If you haven't, then: if you attend the WiMAX event in Caesarea,
you can approach Galit there, or otherwise you can email her at
IEEEISRAEL@kenes-tlalim.com  to receive your receipt. Please do NOT cc me
for receipt issues. If there are any mismatches in payments or similar more
critical issues then please keep me in the loop. Do NOT cc Adi Lahav on
those issues at all - she is not involved with the financials of the
conference.

And last, but not the least - I'll be glad to receive from you pictures,
video fragments (Shawn, I know that you have one...), and I'll try to work
out a way to distribute the pictures I've taken.

Best Regards and I hope to see you in Israel again in the near future,

Naftali

Naftali Chayat, Chief Scientist
Alvarion Ltd.
21a HaBarzel Street
P.O.Box 13139, Tel Aviv 61131, Israel
Mobile: +972-54-4225549
Tel: +972-3-645-7801/6262
Fax: +972-3-645-6290
email: naftali.chayat@alvarion.com
www.alvarion.com

This mail was sent via mail.alvarion.com