Re: [STDS-802-16] SNMP Solution Set Ad-hoc group

Thanks for those who had expressed interest in participation. If you have not responded, and would like to join this Ad-hoc group, please let me know.

I have sent out the kick-off meeting invitation to the interested participants early in the week, but was told I needed to post the ad-hoc meeting information on STDS-802-16@listserv.ieee.org reflector.

There is a change to the schedule, since the original proposed date was in conflict with MMR ad-hoc meetings.

The 1st conference call meeting is scheduled at next Wednesday (05/31) at 07:00 – 08:00 (Pacific Time). This schedule was set by taking into account the members of this diversify team from multiple continents.

Here is the preliminary agenda of the meeting. The bridge info will be provided later.

·                 Introduction

·                 Mobile MIB architectures (e.g. 16f – 16i evolution, WiMAX NWG, …)

·                 Scope

·         Identify work items / contributions (e.g. statistics, handoff / mobility support, ….)

·         Contributors

·         Timeline

·                 Opens

Regards,

Joey Chou
MG Wireless Standard & Technology, Intel
(480)554-6672
(602)820-1806 (Cell)