[STDS-802-16] Fwd: Updated Draft Charter: IP over IEEE 802.16 Networks(16ng)

Please take note of this important announcement that IETF is
considering creations of a new "IP over IEEE 802.16 Networks" Working
Group (16ng).

Note that comments are due by 24 May.

I plan to submit comments. Please let me know if you have any. Free
free to cc the reflector.

Also, I am seeking volunteers to serve as the 802.16 WG's liaison
official to IETF.

Roger