Re: [STDS-802-16] Fwd: Updated Draft Charter: IP over IEEE 802.16 Networks(16ng)

Hi,

What wopuld be the content (PAR) proposal for this group. There is IP over Ethernet in CS and GPCS. Is the goal to to study IP closer than just from CVS/GPCS point of view?

Regards,

Eero Wallenius, Ph.D.
Senior Solution Manager
3G Business Team