[STDS-802-16] [MMR-AH-UM] Relay availability

Title: [STDS-802-16] [MMR-AH-UM] Relay availability

Dear all,

I suggest adding to Jerry's TOC, in Section 7 - RS Characteristics, the 'Relay availability' subsection.

We are probably not going for the 5 9's, but still the availability has a major effect on the usage models.

We need to decide what kind of redundancy we want to add into each relay type and what kind of availability we can provide by deploying more (redundant) relays.

Best regards,

Matty