[STDS-802-16] Fwd: ***SEC Five Day Review*** RR-TAG Comments on FCC RM-11325, Amendment of Amateur Service Rules

Please note that the 802.18 Radio Regulatory TAG has submitted a
proposed document to the 802 EC for five-day review.

The source document can be found here:
	http://ieee802.org/secmail/msg08193.html

The five-day review runs over the weekend. If you have comments,
please let me know as soon as possible.

Roger